FILL your PALETTE!

Jun 19, 2012


stila fans!  today we are giving one lucky fan the opportunity to fill their very own 6-pan.  enter now to win, and start planning your perfect palette.  don't forget to "like" this post and share it with your friends.


comment and tell us what stila eye shadows you would use to personalize your own palette. don't forget to include your email address. 



***winner must live in the continental united states.  contest ends at midnight tonight.  good luck!  xoxo, stila

54 Responses to FILL your PALETTE!

  1. The colors I would fill my palette would be: cha cha, 14 kt, pewter, java, puppy, oasis.

    sarahpeara@gmail.com

  2. it's hard to say, but ....
    Bare - matte ivory shade
    Kitten
    Bliss - matte beige pink
    Sunset - shimmery canyon pink
    Sandstone - matte light coco
    Gilded Gold - golden brown with shimmer

    anokhi.shah23@gmail.com

  3. Hi, what a great giveaway. I'd love to fill the palette with Kitten, 14 kt, Eden, Jezebel, Sun and Java. thanks so much!!!

    angielynn1973@yahoo.com

  4. I would personalize my own palette with Stila eye shadows such as Opal,Midnight,Dynasty,Koala,Amethyst, and Bondi Beach

    cityofangels_la@yahoo.com

  5. I would love to see Eden, Go lightly, Shell, Grace, Espresso and Puppy in my Stila palette.

    bkny111@gmail.com

  6. I like a very natural look so my preferred palette would hold... Kitten, Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone, Gilded Gold and Luster

    jenleemay@gmail.com

  7. I love my pinks and purples so if If i really need to narrow it down to only 6 then it'd be Dahlia, Twig, Terracota, Shell, Pigalle, Wisteria.

    fungwhen@gmail.com

  8. I would go for Chinois, Pigalle, ChaCha, Ebony, Tone and Java for the perfect palette!

    linn_clkc@hotmail.com

  9. This is super fun! I would love to add Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone and Gilded Gold to my favorites,Kitten and Chinois! xoxo
    lukesmommee@yahoo.com

  10. I would fill it with Kitten, Sandstone, Wonder, Night Sky, Ebony and Luster.... i am sure I missed a few more of my favs

    tlm1174@optonline.net

  11. Ahhh what a fun contest! Let's see...I would includeeeeee:

    1.) Kitten, Classic and makes your eyes pop!

    2.) Sun, Looks gorgeous with a tan

    3.) Puppy, <3 the name and is great to blend with!

    4.) Moonlight, Perfect for the inside corner of your eyes (extra tip, use in in the bow of your mouth for a pouty look)

    5.) Cha Cha, I've never worn it but I love a pop of color!

    6.) Eden, This would layer beautifully with most shimmer shadows

    harpershadow@gmail.com

    Thank you! <3

  12. 1. moonlight (highlight)
    2. cloud (lid)
    3. rain (crease)
    4. barefoot contessa (crease)
    5. diamond lil (crease)
    6. espresso (liner)

    -Jen
    jengirl_714@yahoo.com

Leave a Reply

stila cosmetics © 2010-2012. Powered by Blogger.

stila fans

find it