Countdown to NY Fashion Week!

Sep 8, 2009

Tuesday, January 20
The countdown to
NY Fashion Week has begun! Stila is working several shows and I want to make sure we have everything we need. I've been organizing my kit to be perfect! Once you get to know me, you will notice I am always organizing my kit. Usually it's a mess because I have to leave a job or a photo shoot in a hurry to catch a flight!

Saturday, January 24
Worked a photo shoot today in LA. The look was "pin-up", very "
Varga girl" style. I used Stila's Paint Your Pout Red Talking Palette to create the perfect red lip on the models.

It was raining and we were shooting outside so I used Stila's Smudge Pot in Black and our Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara in Black! The dramatic eye stayed in place all day and did not run in the rain

I worked with my friend and hairstylist Dustin David and his assistant Jamie. Dustin's been doing my hair for years and we have a lot of fun together. I gave him Stila's Hair Refresher to use on the models and he loved it so much he even asked for a second bottle!

Sunday, January 25
The SAG awards were tonight. I worked on one of my favorite clients (who unfortunately, must remain unnamed.) Awards season has been really fun for me. The makeup is so beautiful and everyone wants lip stick these days! I love that is it back! I feel like I'm always playing with
Stila Long Wear Lip Color right now. It looks very sexy and stays on all night.

Tuesday, January 27
Went shopping at
Namies today for some wild lashes…again prepping my kit for fashion week. Need to be prepared.

Thursday, January 29 - Sunday, February 1
Was in San Fran for meetings and trainings with Nicole B, our Stila Superstar in Northern Cal!

Leave a Reply

stila cosmetics © 2010-2012. Powered by Blogger.

stila fans

find it